Wood Transfer Experiment part 2

This is the finished print of the rose. After the last post I continued to rub paper fibres until they were unnoticeable (it took about 4 different sittings- each time I had to wait for the print to dry so I could see where the paper was). Afterwards, I used PVA glue to seal the image.

IMG_2219

I worked on removing the paper from the second print, however you can see that the ink was still coming off easily. I decided not to bother getting the rest of the paper off. This is what the image looked like after I applied the PVA glue
IMG_2220

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Professional Photographic Practice. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s