Here are the objects for my photoshoot, I just need to buy the rose.
- I bought the mirror from Matthew Williamson’s ‘Butterfly Home’ range in Debenhams.
- I sprayed a regular chicken egg to create the golden egg.
- The bowl will also have porridge and a spoon with it when I do the photo shoot. I got this from a charity shop.
- I bought the hair from a beauty supply shop. (It’s real human hair- as opposed to synthetic)
- The axe is my Dad’s (was my Grandad’s) and is at least 30 years old, which I love because the years of wear & tear make it look more authentic.